Here’s a rundown of the Tulsa Tough Weekend! Can’t wait to see everyone tomorrow!
?♂️ Saint Francis Tulsa Tough
Whether you’re racing, riding or spectating, here is a rundown of your #SaintFrancis #TulsaTough weekend! Tag your crew and don’t forget to use #TougherTogether for all your awesome social posts!
***WATCH THE RACES LIVE THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND: https://www.tulsatough.com/live ***
• Fondo Packet Pickup & Registration (New Era: Fine Fermentations / 4-9 p.m.)
• Red Bull Last Stand Qualifying Rounds – (3rd & Elgin / 4-6 p.m.)
• McNellie’s Group Blue Dome Criterium – (3rd & Elgin / 6-10-ish p.m.)
• Imperial Fireworks Show (Beginning during Men’s Pro I race at 5 laps to go)
• Vast Bank Ace Challenge & Gran Fondo start (John Hope Franklin & Elgin / 7:30 a.m.)
• George Kaiser Family Foundation Tulsa Arts District Criterium (Brady & Boston / 9:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.)
• Gran Fondo – Tulsa State Fair Rest Stop (Lake Sahoma / 8-11 a.m.)
• The Children’s Hospital at Saint Francis Bear Clinic (Guthrie Green / Noon-2 p.m.)
• Vast Bank Ace Challenge Finish (Boston & Cameron / 12:15-ish)
• Kids’ Races (Main & Brady / 2:05 p.m.)
• Red Bull Last Stand (8:30-10-ish p.m.)
? Don’t forget to use the free Old Urban Trolley, Inc. service from TCC at 10th & Boston. There is also an Uber/Lyft dropoff at Southwest Blvd & 7th Ave.
• Gran Fondo & Double Tough Challenge start (15th & Riverside / 7:30 a.m.)
• River Parks Criterium (Houston & Riverside / 8 a.m. – 6-ish p.m.)
• Cry Baby Hill Stage presented by Vast Bank (13th & Lawton / Beginning at 11:30 a.m.)
• Kids’ Races (Houston & Riverside / 1:10 p.m.)
• Townie Ride (15th & Galveston / 2:15 p.m.)